ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

16.9.14

BURBERRY SS15: THE BIRDS AND THE BEES






Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the Burberry Spring Summer show in Kensington as a LFW Community Correspondent for Polyvore. This was my first time attending a Burberry show and I was hugely excited to see the collection, the guests and the venue itself. Burberry's custom-built venue was constructed in the beautiful Kensington Gardens, opposite the Royal Albert Hall and the runway and ceiling reflected the theme of the collection. 

The collection was named 'The Birds and The Bees' and took Burberry back to the roots; easy to wear, simple yet beautiful clothes and accessories, occasionally emblazoned with butterflies, bees and word motifs. My favourite pieces were the wing-pleat tulle dresses and skirts, tied with bows, and the skirts and tops decorated with iridescent sequins in white and yellow. The core of the Burberry brand is the trench coat and here there was a finale full of motif covered trenches; Suki Waterhouse lead the way in a beautiful pink, white and black trench.

My favourite trend was the pleats. Below is the Polyvore set I made for it.

Burberry SS15: Pleats

To see any other photos that I took, take a cheeky peek at my Instagram

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment