ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

18.9.14

BURBERRY SHOWROOM



On Tuesday the lovely PR team at Burberry hosted a showroom visit for us at their Headquarters in London so that we could see their brand new collection. I went a community correspondent for Polyvore to see the collection up close and personal. It was amazing to see the clothes and accessories in the flesh, to touch them and see what they felt like.

The signature Burberry trenches really are something special (I wanted to try them all on) as are the bags and shoes; the motif clutches are the best bags I've seen on the SS15 runways so far. My favourite pieces were the pleated dresses and the sequinned skirts and tops although I fell in love with a purple suede and patent jacket worn by Jourdan Dunn in the show. 

BIG BIG thanks to both Polyvore and Burberry for creating such a great couple of days. Everyone was so lovely and welcoming and it's amazing to get an insight into how they work. I used Polyvore to make a set about my favourite trend. 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment