ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

28.12.11

Jason Wu Pre-Fall Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

Jason Wu's Tumblr blog recently uploaded pictures from backstage at the Pre-Fall shoot; I love seeing the moodboards and the ideas that have inspired a whole collection.

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

AW 2011-12 Jason Wu Cruise Backstage

All pictures sourced from www.jasonwustudio.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. hi loes,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a healpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    ReplyDelete