ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

11.11.13

MEREDITH

Charlotte

For such a long time I've been telling myself that I will wear more colour and actively steer clear of my monochrome addiction, but time after time I'm drawn to black and white pieces over all others. This beautiful dress from Topshop is a prime example. The back of it is black, so it's perfect for both casual and work environments; the panel of white at the front brightens it up. On top of that, the sleeves make it perfect for the impending cold season. So with all these things going for it, I reasoned that if I add a swipe of red lipstick (Tom Ford's reddest red if you please) then that would be colour enough for me, and thus I could allow myself one more black and white dress. After all, monochrome is versatile, right?

1. Phone Case £22 by Kate Spade 2. Lipstick £36 by Tom Ford at Selfridges 
3. Pumps £650 by Valentino at Moda Operandi 4. Dress £48 by Topshop 
5. Necklace £22.50 by Topshop 6. Tote £895 by Victoria Beckham at Net-a-Porter

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment