ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

24.6.14

CALLIE

Callie



All of this summer sunshine in the Capital is getting me very excited for holidays! I love this kind of weather where you can have evening drinks in the sunshine and go out with bare legs and sunnies. As usual I have left my holiday shopping a little late (I have 12 days, that's long enough, right?) but I have a mental and Polyvore wishlist as long as my arm!

This outfit above is the kind of thing that would  be perfect to wear for wandering around a sunny city or for relaxing on a balmy evening. Despite summer being the time for brights, my love of monochrome still lives, and white in the summer is my absolute favourite. These shorts are perfect for a day to night transition and will definitely be making the flight with me to Greece. Also, despite being a bank breaker, I am so in love with those sandals; cue my hunt for a cheaper copy!

Top by Aritzia, Shorts by Topshop, Various make up by Bobbi Brown at Selfridges,
Clutch by Topshop, Sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti, Glasses by Miu Miu 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment