ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

3.12.13

SOPHIA

Sophia

Last Friday saw one of the busiest shopping days of the year: Black Friday. Me and my friend spent about three hours in John Lewis snapping up all our Christmas presents at discount rates (still managing to spend a bomb). I also got these sandals from Topshop which were reduced by 20% for Black Friday, bringing them down to less than £40! They're the first pair of sandals like this I've had in a while that haven't killed my feet so they are definitely my new go-to shoes for nights out!

I created this outfit after seeing this beautiful 3.1 Phillip Lim top on My Wardrobe; the colour and the embellishment is beautiful! If I was just a (big) bit richer this would be on my Christmas List for sure. 

What bargains did you guys manage to snap up on Black Friday?

Top and Skirt by 3.1 Phillip Lim, Sandals by Topshop, Earrings by Dannijo, Clutch by Jimmy Choo 

2 comments:

  1. Love those earrings! So stunning x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for your comment Kate x

    ReplyDelete