ABOUT ME    CONTACT    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER    POLYVORE    BLOGLOVIN    FACEBOOK

9.1.13

Fresh Start

Jan

Parka, Jumper & Shorts by Topshop, Bag by Derek Lam, Watch by Michael Kors, Shoes by Zara

Hello lovely readers! Sorry for being very absent on the blogging front recently; I've had some personal stuff to deal with and an avalanche of uni work so I haven't had much spare time for blogging. But I'm back now!

I decided that 2013 will be a fresh start; I decide this every year so I don't think much will happen but this year looks to be a big year for me. I'm leaving uni (hopefully with a good degree) and have to enter the big bad world of real work ahhh! Not a good prospect for me. As always in my life, fresh starts go alongside new purchases, new styles and a general wardrobe turnaround.

So I made this little outfit above as something fresh and new; it has all the elements of the old but it's different from my usual style and is clean and smart. We're still in the cold season so a coat and jumper are almost imperative, but these studded Zara shoes are more statement than usual (plus they are a cheeky sale spot!), paired with classic accessories to carry us through the year.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. What did you get up to?

1 comment:

  1. Today while the main format of the bricks are the same, Lego has turned the product from a simple
    toy to versatile sets that can be mixed together to create
    stunning designs. Almost everyone can probably recall playing with them
    as a child, putting together figures and taking them apart without any regard for what they
    were doing. The LEGO Minotaurus comes with a rule booklet, instruction manual
    to build the board, one building LEGO dice, one building board, 12
    LEGO micro figures and 224 LEGO pieces.

    Here is my blog :: lego spiderman *fascinatingtoys.webs.com*

    ReplyDelete